I can help you achieve your goals!
I’ve been where you are now. Yes, I haven’t always felt comfortable in my body. I know what its like to feel that you are too busy caring for others to care for yourself. I understand you and where you are now. And I can help you feel better in your body as well as feel fitter and healthier.
I’m not perfect. I don’t eat healthy all the time. I skip exercise sometimes. I don’t have a perfect body shape. And I’m not a spring chicken.
However, I do have life experience. I do know my stuff. And I do know how to help you.
I can help you get un-stuck. To get motivated, eating well and feeling fit. I use a health at every size philosophy.
Book in now for a consult.
- accredited with Dietitians Australia as an Accredited Practising Dietitian and Accredited Nutritionist – so I know the evidence behind what to eat for health, wellness and weight loss
- AusREP registered with Fitness Australia as a Personal Trainer – so I can write an exercise program to meet your fitness goals
- trained as a Health Coach – so I know the best ways to help you achieve your goals
- trained in counselling techniques including motivational interviewing and ACT (acceptance commitment therapy) – so I can work with you to help you figure out what you want most
- and have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment – so I’m good at providing the right kind of information for you.
What else can I do for you?
I’m an intuitive cook so I can help you to learn how to prepare great tasting, healthy food when I coach you.
Want info on vegetarian or plant-based eating? I can do that, too (my kids are vegan and I cook for them often and make sure they eat well!).
Got a chronic condition like diabetes or heart disease? I can help you with that, as well. I’ve worked extensively with people living with both type 1 and type 2 diabetes. My hubby has type 1 diabetes!
I can teach you how to read food labels, if that’s a skill you are missing. What is the best kind of activity for your needs. What to do when you “fall off the wagon” (yes, we all do!)… and lots more. I will tailor our sessions to suit you.
Follow me on Instagram