More about dale
I can help you achieve your goals!
I’ve been where you are now. Yes, I’ve been overweight. I know what its like to feel unfit and awkward in your body. I know what its like to feel that you are too busy caring for others to care for yourself. I understand you and where you are now. And I can help you move on.
I can help you get un-stuck. To get motivated, eating well and feeling fit.
- accredited with the Dietitians Association of Australia as an Accredited Practising Dietitian and Accredited Nutritionist – so I know the evidence behind what to eat for health, wellness and weight loss
- trained as a Health Coach – so I know the best ways to help you achieve your goals
- trained in counselling techniques including motivational interviewing and ACT (acceptance commitment therapy) – so I can work with you to help you figure out what you want most
- a Group Fitness Trainer – so I know a bit about exercise and being active
- and have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment – so I’m good at providing the right kind of information for you.
What else can I do for you? I’m an intuitive cook so I can help you to learn how to prepare great tasting, healthy food when I coach you. Want info on vegetarian or plant-based eating? I can do that, too. I can teach you how to read food labels, if that’s a skill you are missing. What is the best kind of activity for your needs. What to do when you “fall off the wagon” (yes, we all do!)… and lots more. I will tailor our sessions to suit you.