Need nutrition or diet advice? Book an appointment with our Dietitian/Nutritionist now.Book now
Do you need a bit of nutrition 101 applied to your eating? Nutrition Intuition can help – we know what Australian women eat and how to help you achieve better eating habits.
We can help with diet advice for:
- general good health
- weight loss
- vegetarian or vegan eating
- gluten free for coeliac disease
- cardiovascular disease such as high cholesterol or high blood pressure
- diabetes (type 1 or 2)
- PCOS (poly-cystic ovarian syndrome)
- malnutrition or underweight
- gastrointestinal problems
- and for improving your relationship with food
- and, yes, we can help your man with his eating, too!
- a 1 hr initial appointment or a 30 min review appointment
- a qualified Accredited Practising Dietitian/Nutritionist and wellness coach
- consultations available by telehealth or phone Australia-wide or in-person at our Clayfield clinic
- recommendations, strategies and resources are provided by email after your consultation
- no GP referral necessary for private paying clients
- registered with Medicare and DVA – however GP referral required
- registered for rebates with most health insurers
For only $140 initial appointment or $80 review appointment (available after an initial consultation)Book now
As an Accredited Practising Dietitian Dale is registered with Medicare, Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) and all of the major private health funds. For one to one dietetic consultations you will be provided with a receipt which you can send to your health insurer; private health rebates vary based on your health insurance cover.
#To claim a subsidy from Medicare you will need to see your GP for a Team Care Arrangement or Chronic Disease Self Management Plan and a referral to Dale. Medicare rebates can be processed electronically but not generally bulk billed.
#DVA clients, DVA Health Cards (Gold and White) are accepted as payment with a GP referral.