Need nutrition advice? Book an appointment now.
Do you need a bit of nutrition 101 applied to your eating? Nutrition Intuition can help – we know what Australian women eat and how to help you achieve better eating habits.
- a 1 hr initial appointment or a 30 min review appointment
- a qualified Accredited Practising Dietitian/Nutritionist and wellness coach
- consultations available by telehealth, phone or in-person*
- an eating plan and information provided by email
- no GP referral necessary#
For only $140 initial appointment or $80 review appointment (available after an initial consultation)Contact us for nutrition advice now
As an Accredited Practising Dietitian Dale is registered with Medicare and all of the major private health funds. For one to one dietetic consultations you will be provided with a receipt which you can send to your health insurer or Medicare to claim your rebate. Private health rebates vary based on your health insurance cover.
#To claim a subsidy from Medicare you will need to see your GP for a Chronic Disease Self Management Plan and a referral to Dale. You will be provided with a receipt and can claim your rebate with Medicare.
*In person consults are available in our Clayfield office – currently closed for renovations.