An easy vegie dip which tastes great!
Baba Ghanoush or Eggplant Dip
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 pinch cumin
- 1 Tbsp parsley chopped finely
- 1 grind pepper
- 1 pinch paprika
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celcius.
- Place the whole eggplant onto a baking tray and roast it for 20-30 minutes, till it is soft.
- Cool and spoon out the flesh, absorbing any excess juice with a paper towel.
- Mash the eggplant flesh with the garlic, salt, lemon juice, tahini and cumin.
- Spoon the mixture into a bowl and sprinkle with parsley and paprika.
- Cool in the fridge for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Serve with vegie sticks, crackers or toasted flatbread.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!