An easy and nutritious dessert when you are in a hurry!
Not suitable for children – contains alcohol.
- 2 punnets strawberries Each punnet is 250g
- 2 tbs Cointreau or other orange flavoured liqueur Optional: boil then cool the liqueur before use to remove alcohol content
- Wash and hull the strawberries.
- If they are large slice them, otherwise leave them whole or cut them in half, as preferred.
- Place in a serving bowl and sprinkle over the liqueur.
- Serve and enjoy.
Need a fancy dessert in a hurry? This might just fit the bill.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!