This recipe is a really easy and fast dessert, snack or even a light meal. Adapt it to whatever you have in your fruit bowl.
- 75 g plain Greek yoghurt Low fat, if preferred
- 75 g blueberries Use other berries if you don't have blueberries
- 1 Tbsp natural muesli About 10g
- Spoon the yoghurt into a bowl.
- Stir muesli into the yoghurt.
- Wash blueberries and place them on the yoghurt and serve.
Double ingredients for a light meal. On the run? Blend it to make a smoothie.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!